Automotive Assurance for the connected vehicle ecosystem
The modern car has 100 million lines of code and over half of new vehicles will be connected by 2020.
The Automotive team was created as a direct result of performing ground breaking, research-driven security testing and consultancy for a number of leading companies in the automotive sector, which involved the development of new tools and techniques that can be applied across the industry.
Many different disciplines are involved when assessing the security of automotive systems, including protocol analysis, hardware and software reverse-engineering, RF systems analysis, software development, code review, and fuzz testing.
Read more about NCC Group's Automotive Expertise:
- Video: Threats to the connected car
- Blog: Connected Cars - Does GDPR matter to the automotive sector?
- Research Insights Volume 5 - Automotive Sector
- Blog: Vehicle Emissions and Cyber Security
- External Link: NCC Group launches Automotive Cyber Security Research Partnership with the University of Warwick
- Video: Andy Davis at Connected Cars '16
- Video: Andy Davis and David Clare at B-Sides Manchester 2016
- Black Hat USA 2015 presentation: Broadcasting your attack – DAB security