Your website, your brand and your reputation are on the line - you want the most reliable performance testing solution you can find
"NCC Group would be the first company I would contact to discuss load testing solutions."
Head of IT Solution Delivery, Financial Services Provider
Load testing helps you ensure that your website doesn't slow down or collapse when visitor numbers increase. Without it, revenue and reputation are both at risk.
It’s essential when you’re:
- Planning a big marketing campaign
- Preparing for a seasonal peak
- Launching a new product
- Making hardware or infrastructure changes.
It’s also essential to get it right. That’s why, as well as a uniquely reliable test environment and methodology, we also have qualified testing experts on hand. In a managed load test, they’ll help you through the entire process, from scoping through to execution and reporting. Alternatively, if you’re confident running your own tests, you can take the Software as a Service (SaaS) option.
You can even mix and match, with a tailored solution to fit your particular technical and business requirements.
To save time and money on unnecessary retests, why not book a pre load test performance audit? This way you can make sure your website is in the best possible shape to cope with extra load before you test it.
Our load testing service provides:
- Robust methodology: We test your site from an external perspective, exercising your entire delivery stack. Our dedicated managed platform provides carefully controlled, repeatable testing which scales as your requirements grow.
- Accessibility: We can test all your environments (pre-prod, staging, live) as long as they can be accessed from the Internet. We run all tests from a fixed range of IP addresses so you can grant access to our service without making your non-production environments public.
- Powerful scripting: Our team of expert support engineers will turn your requirements into robust scripts, emulating rich user interactions with your site that conventional script and macro recorders can’t. We can simulate any user activity on your site or web service or tailor scripts to test specific areas of your infrastructure. We provide expert scripting support and maintain your scripts for future tests, enabling you to achieve comparable results and consistent data as your website develops over time.
- Intuitive portal (SaaS engagements): Our load testing portal enables you to configure and run load testing scenarios quickly and easily. If you haven’t used it before, we’ll train you at the start of the process, so you can design and set up your scenarios.
- Actionable reporting: Our reporting portal gives you instant access to a wealth of performance data, enabling you to identify the causes of any bottlenecks, slow-downs or failures, so you can make changes to your platform. If you need additional data from application monitoring to complement your load test, we can draw on our network of web performance partners to meet your requirements.
- Project support: Whether you require a fully managed load project or only wish to use our powerful SaaS portal, we track your project, sharing our documentation with you and clearly communicating project milestones. We give you the opportunity to verify that our scripts meet your requirements before testing, giving you absolute confidence in the results. At any point in the process, our professional services and support teams will be on hand to deliver expert help. We also offer comprehensive portal training to all new users.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you continue to deliver an excellent online experience to your customers when traffic peaks.
Load testing is a recurring requirement. As we work with you to deliver your website load testing goals, we aim to transfer our knowledge to you so you can get the best out of the service. As we move through different projects, we can tailor our involvement to suit your needs, ensuring that we always provide just the right level of support.
Book a Free Consultation