Two-Factor Authentication Services
Signify Identity Management Centre (IMC)
Existing Users | RSA SecurID from Signify
Through our Signify services we offer a scalable, cloud based solution, delivering market leading strong authentication services. We help organisations to secure their computer networks with a secure alternative to passwords that safely enables remote access to systems and information by delivering two-factor authentication as an on-demand hosted authentication service.
The successful deployment of two-factor authentication takes more than just technology; you also need to implement a framework of policies, procedures, logistics and user support.
Benefits of our two-factor authentication service
- SLA backed service
- 99.999% service availability
- Distributed and resilient infrastructure
- Proven 15 year track record of delivering 2FA with ISO27001 certification
- Infrastructure designed and managed with security in mind certified to ISO27001
- Uses the market leading RSA SecurID token
- Secure web portal administration
- Independent authentication specialists
Flexible to Your Requirements:
- Secure multiple different access points with one 2FA service
- Combine token and tokenless services
- Scalable from 5 - 5,000+ users
- Choice of token provisioning
Quick and Easy to Use:
- Can deploy a new 2FA solution in days
- Compatible with all leading VPNs, firewalls and webservers
- No new hardware or software required
- No training required
Features of our two-factor authentication service
The Signify service provides a cloud managed strong authentication solution, which has the following features:
- Authentication infrastructure – cloud based authentication platform which and is implemented across multiple data centres, and has been designed security and reliability in mind. We have a proven track record of 99.999% service availability.
- The Identity Management Centre (IMC) – A cloud based administration portal, where customer administrators can manage all aspects of your service through our easy-to-use web interface. This portal gives you as much control and visibility of the service as if you ran the servers yourself.
- End user web helpdesk – A cloud based self-service helpdesk for your end users. Our 24/7 self-service web helpdesk lets your users resolve their common problems such as lost or broken tokens and forgotten PINs.
- Hardware tokens – Support for RSA hardware tokens, if you require physical token based authentication you can handle token delivery in-house or let us do it for you.
- Software tokens – Support for software tokens that can be installed on smartphones, tablets and laptops. The software token and seed record is simply pushed to a user's device upon request, ensuring that provisioning is quick and easy for the user.
- Passcode on demand – One time codes sent via SMS or email to users, to allow them to securely authenticate.
- Emergency access – our service provides secure options for allowing users to gain access, even when they have lost their token (dependent upon your security policy).
Signify token based authentication
There are two methods with which we can deliver two-factor authentication - token based authentication or tokenless authentication. Signify delivers the market leading token based two-factor authentication system, using RSA SecurID tokens which have been the market leading two-factor authentication solution for the last 20+ years providing outstanding performance to millions of users worldwide.
The Signify token is a small device that the user must have with them when they login. The token generates and displays a different one time passcode every 60 seconds on its screen. The user enters this passcode, combined with their secret PIN into their normal password field. By entering these two “factors”, the user is securely identified.
Don't want to buy a token for each user? - combine RSA SecurID with our Passcode On Demand or Software Tokens service, making it easy for you to give each user the most appropriate form of authentication to match their working pattern and security privileges
Tokenless authentication - Signify software tokens
The Signify Software Tokens deliver market leading RSA two-factor authentication by turning an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, BlackBerry or Android smartphone and laptops into a strong authentication token, which work just like RSA's market leading SecurID keyfob tokens.
You get RSA security and reliability with the convenience of using your own smartphone, delivered by the proven Signify hosted service.
Tokenless authentication - Passcode On Demand
Signify Passcode On Demand delivers tokenless two-factor authentication by turning any mobile phone or BlackBerry into an authentication device. When they wish to log in, a one-time passcode is sent to the user’s mobile device in an SMS text or email message. The user reads the passcode from their phone, and enters it in conjunction with their secret PIN into the password field.
Passcode On Demand is ideal for users who need secure remote access but either don’t want to carry a token, or are infrequent users who may not look after a token as well as they look after their own phone.
Web single sign-on
The prevalence of cloud-based services means many applications that would traditionally be hosted within an organisation's secure network are suddenly accessible to all internet users and only protected with a username and password.
Web Single Sign-On (SSO) builds on our trusted two-factor authentication service by acting as a common single portal from which users can securely authenticate to Office 365, Saleforce.com and Mimecast cloud services, with a unified strong authentication service.