Introduction to Malware Analysis
This course is designed for incident responders and Security Operations Centre (SOC) analysts who want to gain an appreciation of malware analysis or practice skills alongside an experienced trainer.
The course will cover topics including:
- The portable executable file format
- Creating a malware analysis environment
- Static & dynamic analysis
- Unpacking malware
- Creating signatures
The two-day course is taught by an experienced malware analyst. It is also possible to take part in additional lab time with the course trainer if required.
Please note this course is an introductory level and mainly covers malware written for Windows.
Cyber Forensics First Responder Training
Security breaches are a day to day occurrence and the majority of organisations do not have the internal skills to deal with them.
Join our exclusive one-day intensive Cyber Forensics First Responder Training course to ensure that you and your staff have the knowledge to correctly secure evidence sources should the worst happen.
NCC Group's Forensics Training is complementary to many of your organisation's existing information security activities and can form an integral part of your information security training programme.
NCC Group has one of the most experienced forensics teams in the UK, with Government security cleared consultants who have advised law enforcement on many aspects of evidence retrieval and preservation.
- Key insights into forensics forward planning
- Ability to demonstrate due diligence & good corporate governance
- Enhancement of first responder skills in relation to evidence handling & collection
- Helps in reducing the cost of litigation
- Prepares key staff in the event that digital evidence needs to be produced
- Regulatory overview
- Evidence handling
- Collection guidelines
- Hands-on training for imaging & evidence collection
A set of open source tools will be provided.
We offer in-house and public courses. Prices are available on request.