NCC Group helps organisations gain end-to-end operational visibility of their data across the complete IT estate, leveraging the substantial value that lies within their data. Our solutions help customers to effectively monitor, manage and gain insight from applications, servers, storage, networks, the data centre and the cloud using leading edge technologies.
- We enable customers to understand the performance and availability of applications.
- Deliver real time business insight into process, providing proactive system wide monitoring capabilities.
- Help operation teams get the end-to-end network visibility they need to maximise performance day-to-day.
IT infrastructures are growing more and more complex. Multiple technologies are interconnected across often boundary-less virtual and Cloud environments in order to deliver the tools and services for an organisation to operate.
Massive amounts of data - Big Data - are being generated from all records of user transactions, customer activity, sensor readings and machine behaviour. Distributed applications introduce multiple potential points of failure.
Errors & warnings buried in logs are often overlooked because there is no way to keep track of all data, especially in areas protected by security controls. Writing scripts to analyse raw data is difficult due to code verbosity and data format changes.
As a result, many issues go undetected until performance -and the business- is affected. Application outages and slow running processes result in poor user and customer experience, as well as potentially lost customers and brand damage. Finding the root cause of the issue and fixing it retrospectively is time-consuming and costly.
Performance Analytics helps you gain end-to-end operational visibility of your data across the complete IT estate, leveraging the substantial value that lies within your data. Our solutions help customers to effectively monitor, manage and gain insight from applications, servers, storage, networks, the data centre and the cloud using leading edge technologies while ensuring service availability.
- IT operations: proactive system wide monitoring - achieve real-time business insight into processes to anticipate and protect against complicated system failures.
- Compliance - track unstructured logs in order to meet standards and regulatory requirements.
- Application performance: end to end network visibility - understand anomalous activities and maximise the performance and availability of applications across multiple technologies to solve issues before they affect your business.