How can you secure your organisation's networks, systems and information?
NCC Group provides Information Assurance consultancy to help companies protect critical systems and information. We do this by defining security strategies, policies, security architecture, security awareness & training and undertaking risk assessments.
Alongside our core information risk management and compliance services we have a range of bespoke services to help organisations protect their systems and information:
- Security architecture – review and design of network and infrastructure architecture to help organisations embed security principles and/or define Security Target Operating Models.
- Security strategy – helping organisations define a security vision, design a security transformation programme and plan security improvement workstreams.
- Information Security Awareness and Training Programmes – employees are an important part of your security defences. Our security consultants can help you train your end users, IT teams, project managers and boards and executives.
- Risk assessments – because security is all about reducing risk we help our customers assess the risks across their application stack, web infrastructure, networks, security services, data centres and infrastructure to help them plan and prioritise their risk treatment actions. Our risk assessment services are aligned to ISO 27005.
- Information security policies – the starting point for most organisations is a good, working set of information security policies. We have two readymade policy templates – one designed specifically to meet PCI DSS and one based on ISO 27001 best practice to help you build a secure organisation.
NCC Group provides these services as a trusted advisor partnering with our clients to address their security and assurance requirements.
Other Relevant Services:
• Cyber Security
• Incident Response
• Cloud Security
• Supplier Assurance