How can I detect and react quickly to genuine threats on my network? Having resources on hand to deal with cyber threats is virtually impossible for many organisations. MDR services keep organisations defended against the security risk posed by today’s adversaries.
Managed Detection and Response Services (MDR) is becoming an industry standard term for a range of complementary services and technologies that move beyond traditional protective monitoring and security device management by a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
Our MDR Services focus on 24/7 monitoring, threat detection and a rapid cyber incident response.
We use the unique combination of our experts from our Cyber Defence Operations team and Security Operations Centres (SOC), alongside technical innovations and our threat intelligence capabilities.
We combine deep real-world knowledge of how attacks are performed and what actors do once access is obtained with tools to process vast amounts of data to provide a truly effective MDR service that moves beyond signature-based detection and alerting on known bad log events.
NCC Group (Fox-IT), has been named by Gartner Inc. as a Notable Vendor in its report, Europe Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide’, February 2018
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We provide a range of expert managed detection and response services from our 24/7 Security Operations Centres (SOCs), helping organisations to gain a clear understanding of the security issues threatening the integrity of their organisation.
Our MDR service capabilities bring together:
- 24/7 SOC operations that deliver network monitoring & advanced SIEM analytics
- Expert threat intelligence
- Advanced full network packet capture & threat detection solutions
- Vulnerability scanning & monitoring
- Hunter teams, proactively looking for new & emerging threats
- Global cyber incident response team
- Advanced in-house forensic investigation & malware analysis skills
Our services are tailored to suit various requirements so that you can assess and maintain the security of your computing estate.
- Compromise Assessment: an ad-hoc MDR Service which offers a fixed price compromise assessment and health check of network-only or network and host infrastructure assessment for a limited time. This MDR Service can be combined with our Cyber Incident Response services for an end-to-end case or incident management should a compromise be identified.
- Network Threat Monitoring: an ongoing, targeted, MDR Service which can be coupled with our Retained Incident Response services.
- Our comprehensive Managed Detection and Response service which combines our full suite of Network Protection and Security Analytics, Network Threat Monitoring, our Managed Network Intruder Alarm and our Retained Incident Response services to provide a full end-to-end ongoing service.
Benefits of NCC Group's MDR service include:
- Peace of mind
Assurance that incidents are mitigated in a timely manner.
- Reduced alert noise
False positives are removed ensuring only relevant events are alerted.
- Extension of your internal team
Flexibility to provide 24/7 alerts direct to your IT security team or fully manage the incident, identifying and resolving 24/7.
- Affordable solution
Experts on hand 24/7, with no increase in staff overhead costs.