How can I detect and react quickly to genuine threats on my network? Having resources on hand to deal with cyber threats is virtually impossible for many organisations. MDR services keep organisations defended against the security risk posed by today’s adversaries.
Managed Detection and Response Services (MDR) is becoming an industry standard term for a range of complementary services and technologies that move beyond traditional protective monitoring and security device management by a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
Our MDR Services focus on 24/7 monitoring, threat detection and a rapid cyber incident response.
We use the unique combination of our experts from our Cyber Defence Operations team and Security Operations Centres (SOC), alongside technical innovations and our threat intelligence capabilities.
We combine deep real-world knowledge of how attacks are performed and what actors do once access is obtained with tools to process vast amounts of data to provide a truly effective MDR service that moves beyond signature-based detection and alerting on known bad log events.
Our MDR service capabilities bring together:
- 24/7 SOC operations that deliver network monitoring and advanced SIEM analytics
- Advanced full network packet capture and threat detection solutions are driven by the group’s threat intelligence to identify Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
- Advanced in-house forensic investigation and malware analysis skills
- Hunter teams, who will proactively look for new and emerging threats
- Cyber Incident response team that will respond when an advanced threat is found to have penetrated the network
Our services are tailored to suit various requirements so that you can assess and maintain the security of your computing estate.
- Compromise Assessment: an ad-hoc MDR Service which offers a fixed price compromise assessment and health check of network-only or network and host infrastructure assessment for a limited time. This MDR Service can be combined with our Cyber Incident Response services for an end-to-end case or incident management should a compromise be identified.
- Network Threat Monitoring: an ongoing, targeted, MDR Service which can be coupled with our Retained Incident Response services.
- Our comprehensive Managed Detection and Response service which combines our full suite of Network Protection and Security Analytics, Network Threat Monitoring, our Managed Network Intruder Alarm and our Retained Incident Response services to provide a full end-to-end ongoing service.
Benefits of NCC Group's MDR service include:
- Peace of mind
Assurance that incidents are mitigated in a timely manner.
- Reduced alert noise
False positives are removed ensuring only relevant events are alerted.
- Extension of your internal team
Flexibility to provide 24/7 alerts direct to your IT security team or fully manage the incident, identifying and resolving 24/7.
- Affordable solution
Experts on hand 24/7, with no increase in staff overhead costs.