NCC Group is a global leader in information security management and has achieved the ISO 27001 certification, which means we are ideally placed to work with organisations that wish to implement the standard. We also provide help with achieving certification against the standard.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the international information security standard that is now accepted as best practice both within the UK and worldwide. The standard provides requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system (ISMS). ISO 27001 is also accompanied by ISO 27002 which is used as a reference for selecting security controls with the ISMS.
ISO 27001 services offered:
- Introductory awareness sessions
- ISMS scoping
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- ISO 27001/2 Gap analysis
- Remediation assistance
- Options analysis
- Solution design and implementation support
- Security policy review/development
- Security awareness training
- Technical design review
- Incident response plan review and development
- Pre-Certification assessment