Smashing the digital automation myths with EggPlant AI and NCC GroupEvent date: 30 January 2018
Time: 3pm - 6pm
Venue: The Hospital Club, 24 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9HQ
It is widely accepted that automation allows you to drive down costs and improve productivity in any development model. But how can we remove the obstacles to automation and make it quicker and easier to begin the journey? Now you can automate in a matter of days and without prior coding knowledge; introducing EggPlant AI in partnership with NCC Group.
NCC Group invites you to join us on the 30 January at The Hospital Club in London, where we will be hosting an afternoon seminar in partnership with automation intelligence specialists Testplant.
The event will focus on the new leading edge automation tool Eggplant AI and will demonstrate how NCC Group, in partnership with TestPlant, can help your organisation to:
- Deliver automation rapidly and without the requirement for deep technical knowledge
- Increase productivity by automating test-case creation to cover all user journeys
- Reduce risk through easily increasing coverage and repeatability
- Quickly realise your return on the time invested due to the incremental modelling approach
Come along to hear from our experts and network with industry peers. During the event we will discuss the journey to automation and how it can be easily achieved with Eggplant AI, including a live demo of the solution.
There will be an interactive panel session with a number of our experts, followed by a breakout sessions giving you the chance to talk to some of our experts in more detail. These sessions will allow you discuss the capabilities of automation and how this could impact your business in more detail as well as give you the opportunity to speak to one of our teams’ experience, creating and delivering automation in days using AI and her lessons learned.
- 3pm - Registration and refreshments
- 3:30pm - Welcome and introduction to AI
- 4pm - Live demo from Testplant Technical Consultants
- 4:30pm - Panel Q&A - Has automation made functional testing a thing of the past?
- 5pm - Breakout sessions with networking drinks. Breakouts include TestPlant & NCC Group specialists giving more hands on, real time demos. And NCC Group’s Lauren Garner discussing her lessons learned from her advanced trial of AI
- 6pm onwards - Networking drinks