Typhon Network Scanner
Can the process of identifying and fixing infrastructure and web application vulnerabilities ever be an exact science?
Typhon is a standalone low cost security network and server vulnerability scanner that is trusted internationally by both large and SMBs. It can efficiently and non-intrusively run live scans of your network. Typhon is continuously updated with the latest known threats such as the recent Heartbleed bug.
Typhon allows users to audit and manage their exposure across an unlimited IP range and or selected targeted IPs as frequently as they need. It will run checks for all known vulnerabilities identifying and reporting weakness to; patch levels, configuration issues and industry compliance offering remediation advice and links to fixes.
Typhon also offers our clients free software support from our experienced developers.
- Outside In (non-credentialed) or Inside Out (credentialed) scans
- Audit using Windows or SSH credentials.
- Scan without credentials following a port scan.
- Automatically generate reports after completing a scan
- Run scans on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule.
- TCP protocol discovery identifies nearly 100 different protocols.
- HTML format Compliance reports for the following regulatory standards.
- Compare two sets of scan results to highlight new, fixed and persisting vulnerabilities
- Integrated web spidering capability offering intelligent script & link scanning
- Scans every script and referenced link on every page
- SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting (XSS) checks in web forms
- Multiple vulnerability report formats (TXT, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML & External Database)
- SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, ISO 27001(2013), PCI DSS 3.0 and SANS Top 20
- Trend analysis via comparative reports.
- Lockdown scripts for Windows registry issues (one click fix)
- Internal database of ~10,000 checks
- Patch Checking – contains vulnerabilities on over 250 software products
- Searchable by either CVE identifiers
- All severities based on Common Venerability Scoring System.
- External data sources
- Downloads and uses patch checking schemas from Microsoft and Oracle
- Easy to use with scan wizard and intuitive User Interface
- Lease License model supports unlimited IP addresses
- Per engagement or per project licenses supported
What services do I need?
+44 (0)161 209 5200