SQLCrack Password Utility
How strong are your passwords?
Weak passwords can render even the most secure systems vulnerable, but with SQLCrack you can guard against weak passwords that make your network susceptible to attack.
This clever database password cracking utility for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres and Sybase ASE will identify user accounts with weak passwords so they can be reset with stronger ones, thus protecting the overall integrity of your database infrastructure.
- Contains multiple phases each with built-in presets:
- Customised options are available as well as:
- Common names
- Keyboard patterns
- CVC patterns
- Dictionary attack
- Brute force
- Phase variations can be increased by using:
- Password hashes can be manually added or retrieved from the database
- Note: Only DB admin and local admin accounts can access password hashes
- Supported RDBMS versions:
- MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008
- Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g
- Sybase ASE 15
- MySQL 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 & 5.5
- Password hashes can be pasted from query analyser
- Password hashes can now be imported from MySQL and Postgres database architectures for analysis
- Passwords can now be hidden at user's request
- Password strength meter for quick password strength review
- Correct SQL for retrieving hashes from instances named "MSSQLServer"
- Cost effective - requiring minimal time and labour to use
What services do I need?
+44 (0)161 209 5200